Punkty odniesienia. Blog o konstruktywnym szyciu : coffe date dress once again                                   

coffe date dress once again

   


It was a long time ago  I cut parts for my second coffee date dress from handmade coloured linen and scratches of silk.  I was so excited of this combination. But I was  one big disaster when I was switching two pieces using my machine. The fabric  have started ripping up. I think because this linen was sparsely woven and the needle  I have used firstly was too big.  So I have put it into the drawer.

Już bardzo dawno temu skroiłam części na moją drugą coffee date dress z samodzielnie ufarbowanego lnu oraz resztek jedwabiu. Byłam zachwycona tą kombinacją kolorów. Ale podczas szycia, len zaczął się pruć i generalnie projekt okazał się katastrofą i całość trafiła do szafy. 






But now when spring has come I want to finish that project. I sure It won’t be the best dress in my wardrobe. The quality of the main fabric isn’t very high. Still it is a funny  mix of boho style whit a bit of shining glamour, good for going out with friends. 

Z nadejściem wiosny postanowiłam jednak skończyć tę sukienkę. Tona pewno nie będzie najlepszy ciuch w mojej szafie, bo materiał nie jest najlepszej jakości. Ale i tak, nada się na luźne wyjście z przyjaciółmi. 



Below you can see work in progress.  As always the hardest part for me was bringing together  the bodice with the skirt.  You can see on one of the photo my little mistake.  I need more exercises.

Niżej praca w toku. Jak zwykle najciężej szło mi połączenie góry z dołem. 










The dress is almost ready.  This time I’ve used size 40, but the dress is still quite baggy.  Because of that I haven’t used the zipper. I need to do one little correction. But this will be later, after my holiday. Two weeks of traveling, climbing and great fun! I can’t wait!

Sukienka jest prawie gotowa. Tym razem użyłam rozmiaru 40, ale sukienka i tak okazała się luźna, więc zrezygnowałam z zamka. Muszę zrobić jeszcze jedną korektę. Ale to już po powrocie z wakacji. Teraz czekają mnie  dwa tygodnie zwiedzania, wspinania i świetnej zabawy. Nie mogę się doczekać!








Labels: , ,