Punkty odniesienia. Blog o konstruktywnym szyciu : chevron yoke blouse                                   

chevron yoke blouse

   


Have you ever refashioned your own sewing project? I've done it couple of times (here, here & here). For me it is very good way to save almost ideal project. Something you would wear with great pleasure if....


Imade this dress in April (it is based on free Papavero pattern). I liked it very much but I think that my choice of fabric wasn't good. This dress would look better made of something thicker and stiffer. I heated wearing it because after hour the bottom of the dress looked sloppy. But I couldn't throw away garment with so beautiful neckline and this amazing chevron yoke. It wasn't easy to sew it!

My refashion was very simple. I cut away the bottom of the dress and now I have very comfortable blouse with a little longer back.

Przerabiacie czasem to, co uszyliście samodzielnie? Ja czasem tak (na przykład tu, tu i tu). Moim zdaniem jest to świetny ratunek dla projektów prawie idealnych. Rzeczy, które nosilibyśmy z przyjemnością, gdyby....

Uszyłam tę sukienkę w kwietniu. Byłam z niej bardzo zadowolona, ale myślę, że powinnam ją wykonać ze sztywniejszego i grubszego materiału. Ten, którego użyłam, po godzinie noszenia wyglądał niechlujnie - szczególnie na dole. Stąd prawie nie nosiłam tej sukienki. Nie miałam jednak serca, by ją wyrzucić - taka piękna linia dekoltu i cudowny, pracochłonny karczek w jodełkę. 

Moja przeróbka była bardzo prosta. Odcięłam dół i mam teraz bardzo wygodną bluzkę z nieco dłuższym tyłem. 




 





Labels: , , , ,